Height n weight
My height is quite less as well as my weight...need some tips to increase it...if necessary suggest some medicines or some exercise...im already 18 would my height increse

Dr. Jaya Dewani
Dietitian/Nutritionist 16 yrs exp Pune
Chances to increase height are quiet less. Still you can try by consuming foods high in protein like milk, milk products, eggs, dals and pulses or nonveg. Make sure every meal has at least one protein source. Check your haemoglobin, vitamin B12 and Vitamin D. Low levels also leads to stunting of growth. If levels are low you can consult physician and take appropriate medicines.