Height increase

Name of supplement which will help me in increasing my height. Pls I want 100 % results pls doctors help me by your way.tell me supplement but with no side effect and steroid less.

Doctor Answers (2) on Height increase

Ms. Rekha Sachdev Pohani Pune | Dietitian/Nutritionist
Height growth at this age is difficult don't want to give false promise have proper wight according to u r height to look good. Steroid and supplements will have side effects and not guarantee results. Do lifting exercises they might help
Harisha N L Bangalore | General Physician
Exercise at least five times per week. By using exercises that help with gaining height, you will naturally increase the level of growth hormones in your body. Certain weight training exercises, high intensity sprints and bar hanging can help you achieve this. you must strengthen your abdominal and back muscles first to get the most out of your exercises. Eat a healthy diet. you have to eat more foods high in amino acids to help increase the levels of human growth hormones in your body. Adding calcium, zinc, iron, copper and magnesium to your diet can help you increase these levels as well.