Height increase.

My height is 5'3''. I want it to increase by 3''-4''' more,i.e. I want to be 5'6'' or 5'7''. Please help with guaranteed treatment ASAP.

Ms. Rekha Sachdev Pohani
Dietitian/Nutritionist 10 yrs exp Pune

At this age increase in height is difficult will suggest maintain your ideal weight to look good.
Exercise at least five times per week. By using exercises that help with gaining height, you will naturally increase the level of growth hormones in your body. Certain weight training exercises, high intensity sprints and bar hanging can help you achieve this. Athletic activities like basket ball and swimming are generally known to increase height.you must strengthen your abdominal and back muscles first to get the most out of your exercises.Eat a healthy diet. you have to eat more foods high in amino acids to help increase the levels of human growth hormones in your body. Adding calcium, zinc, iron, copper and magnesium rich food items into your diet can help you increase these levels as well.