diabetes-icon
Height deficiency
Hello doctor iam 20years old and my height is 5.6inches i want to increase my height is there any possibilities to increase my height

Hi.., I went through your query....Accordingly, Men grow height-wise until ~21 years old, although depending on the person they may experience slight changes until 25. For someone in their later twenties, you're already not producing the regul ar pulsatile bursts of growth hormone needed to stimulate longitudinal growth...., the epiphyseal plate usually closes at age of 21 years....