Height and weight issue
My height is not growing and my weight has been constant from many days as i want to gain some to look good. Can you prescribe me some safe medicines that will have no side effects on me..for growing height and weight.?I am in 12th class..but i don't look like that as far as my height and weight are concerned.

Before prescribing diet plan I need to know proper information like urs medical history Family history etc Contact me through practo direct consultation for further information surely help you.
Hi, Thank you for your query. We will be happy to help you. You cannot do much about your height. However you can try out some stretching exercises and have healthy, balanced diet. No need of medicines for weight gain. For weight gain, increase your protein consumption. Have a glass or ťwo of milk daily. Have dry fruits and nuts. Have plenty of good fats. For a detailed and customized diet plan for weight gain, you can contact me Eat healthy, stay healthy Thanks and regards, Nutriwell India
take direct consulation and provide your diet recall, eating habits , medical history if you have then only mention. we need good communication for results you can visit direct through practo account _ Anjali Kanphade.
medicine is not recommended
You need to take high protein diet. Ask me directly for customized diet plan for you.
We need to discuss your family history n your nutrition intake exercise routine for your health. Chat directly fr detail process