Heel pains
I have pain in both the heel. Please suggest me the medication to follow. It's been since last two months

Dr. Mangesh Darekar
Orthopedic Surgeon 9 yrs exp Pune

U may be suffering from plantar fascitis or swelling of the heel pad. The mainstay of the treatment is using a soft sole footwear, and medications and Physio. A Xray is useful in diagnosing a calcaneal spur, however more or less the line of treatment remains the same.
What z the nature of pain, is there any early morning stiffness if yes then take an x ray of both the heels. It might be a calcaneal spur.