Heavy weight

My friend is gaining weight very fast.She do dieting regularly still she couldnt control the weight.What can be Done ?
views-icons 241 Views bookmarks-icon 1 Bookmark 2 Shares Bookmark this Answer

hello there. I went through your question and my opinion would be that, weight gain has a lot of causes. if you feel her weight gain is not in proportion with the amount of food intake, it could be a problem. suggest you visit a doctor who would run a few tests and assess your problem. for example, thyroid problems can cause such problems in more in females than in males. if you find all the tests normal, I suggest you don't resort to crash diet as it just increases the problem. therefore for a proper diet plan and workout visit a dietician. and also like to add that brisk walking helps along with dieting. all the best.
Harisha N L

hi diet only will not help in reducing weight...proper exercises daily with out failure will help in wt reduction...consult dietitian for proper diet management