Heaviness & pain during pee
I m feeling some heavy stone placed in my vagina and paining a lot during pee.. Yesterday it was feeling near my lower abdomen but now it's transferred to my vagina entrance location.That pain is totally unbearable.. Kindly suggest any reason and solutions for the same.

Connect with me for online consultation for details BeBorn Gynecology Santacruz Mumbai
U need a thorough evaluation
for further queries contact me online
Hello it can be urinary infection or stone, so go for urine examination and ultrasound to rule out stone in ureter and kidney, and chat me online on Practo consult app
Do USG abdomen and pelvis
for details Consult me online