cardiologist-icon
Heart problem
Some times I feel light pain in my heart. Few years back when I conducted a doctor who did ECG and declared it a muscular problem.... Also the pain occurs in both sides...now a days I am suffering from severe gas problem and vomiting while sleeping... Also I got fatigue soon...Is this the sign of any growing heart symptoms... Please advise me that what should I do? Thanks and regards Deepak kumar

Dr. Anand Nadkarni
Cardiothoracic and Vascular Surgeon 18 yrs exp Pune

In addition to eating sensibly. Get a 2 D Echo and stress test . It will rule out cardiac disease and get you peace of mind and some exercise!
Hello there....., Avoid foods and drinks that trigger heartburn. Everyone has specific triggers. Common triggers such as fatty or fried foods, tomato sauce, alcohol, chocolate, mint, garlic, onion, and caffeine may make heartburn worse. Avoid foods you know will trigger your heartburn. Eat smaller meals. Avoid overeating by eating smaller meals. Don't lie down after a meal. Wait at least three hours after eating before lying down or going to bed. Elevate the head of your bed