Hearing Problem
Sir, I have Hearing problem, i consulted ENT Specialist, even don MRI Test, doctor told nerves damage in both ears. they told for operation cant possible. Sir, kindly suggest what can be possibel
34 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 20 yrs exp Bangalore
Then you need to go in for hearing aids.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?