Hearing loss and buzzing
Hi my problem is hearing loss and buzzing in both ears. Whats treatment in homeopathy to 100% success.what is the treatment.

Hello , please go the reply  here as Dr.A.K.Mandal on 7th August as homoeopath ,from where my  name has been deleted  due to change of Photo. However along with earlier reply I want to mention here that I  should not discuss so many causes for medical hazards  but  I should suggest you that you should go through a proper homoeopathic characterized case recording system which will help for treatment and find out the basic causes. You may contact for ONLINE treatment through Practo location dumdum Kolkata.

I should not make any suggestion like others without proper case taking along with investigation which is required for homoeopathic characterized  ,& individualised treatment for each individual patients . As two  individuals  are not alike. So you may contact through email abanm@rediffmail to get my no
Have you been suffering from recurrent cold. Are your ears stopped up. Your age doesn't match will the illness you ar stating unless there is other pathology. Please visit a nearby ENT specialist. Get back with us with clear diagnosis. We are happy to help you. Homeopathic medicines are very effective in transient as well as long term hearing loss. Always consult homeopathy as first line of treatment for better results.
Hi You may be suffering from Minnear's syndrome, as the collection of your symptoms suggest. If you want, you can please consult me & get the necessary treatment
Sir there is cure in homoeopathy for your problem .but u need to talk on phone so that more details can be found out and medicine will be given which will benefit in your hearing problem and medicine can be provided via courier
Hi friend, I think you are suffering from tinnitus. Tinnitus refers to a condition where an individual may hear sensations of sounds which are not actually present or there is no source of it. These sounds are usually have very different characteristics. Most of the people report ringing, hissing, buzzing or clicking kind of sounds. Tinnitus mostly occurs as a result of side effects of certain drugs. Middle ear problems or internal ear problems can also leads to tinnitus like condition. I can assure you that homoeopathy has a really wonderful treatment for it. Homoeopathy is not only to treat tinnitus but to address its underlying cause and individual susceptibility. Some homoeopathic medicine for your condition are:- china, cal flour, manganum aceticum, belladonna, aethusa etc. But which medicine for you it will decided after proper case taking. So consult with a homoeopath. Get well soon
Please note that we can provide treatment based on our experience and there is no word as 100% success in medical science. Yes we have treated such cased earlier and can treat you as well. If u want to consult me get back to me. Thanks.