Ear discharge

I have ear discharge from both the ears always. I have undergone tympanoplasty surgery but it is of no use. I do have mixed hearing loss in both my ears.

Amal Mandal
Homeopath 31 yrs exp Kolkata

Hello , please go the reply  here as Dr.A.K.Mandal on 6th August as homoeopath ,from where my  name has been deleted  due to change of Photo. However along with earlier reply I want to mention here that I  should not discuss so many causes for medical hazards  but  I should suggest you that you should go through a proper homoeopathic characterized case recording system which will help for treatment and find out the basic causes. You may contact for ONLINE treatment through Practo location dumdum Kolkata.
Homeopath 31 yrs exp Kolkata
Tympanoplasty is primary treatment but along with you should go through sinusitis treatment otherwise your problems remain as it was. If your problems have not yet been solved you may contact Dr .A.K.Mandal, through Practo location dumdum, Kolkata for your characterized treatment.
Dr. Jasna Sushanth
Homeopath 6 yrs exp Bangalore
Have you tried homoeo for the same ? Of you can explain me complete symptoms i can help you with prognosis of your issue