Hearing noise inside my head
Sir i am 45 year old women i have been hearing some noise in my head from past 20 days and now i am not able to sleep at night . please suggest me what should i do? which doctor do i need to see ?

It is called Karna Nada in Ayurveda Or simply ear drum function impaired.. This occurs because of lack of sleep, exposure to cold or wind or lack of nourishment to ear..
Generous amount  of warm edible oil preferred oil is virgin coconut oil to head nourishes and cures the problem if it is recent origin.
if in 3 days not helping then need local treatment to ear and may some internal medicines. It is curable..

Have u had any recent cold? take some warm water in ur mouth,do gargles before sleep,warm fomentation on the affected ear