Headache since yesterday
Hi Suffering from headache since yesterday morning and I have taken lot of medicines and injection from last year so I didn't go for headache tablet. Please suggest home remedies

Ms. Hema Sampath
Clinical Psychologist 11 yrs exp Bangalore

Are u suffering from. Headache since two days or since a year?? If u feel medicines have not helped you and still u get the same pain then I think there could a psychosomatic issue attached to it.
I would suggest you to consult a Psychological Counsellor in your city and understand what it is . you might get to know the reason and the way to handle it better.
Dr. Prabhakar Korada
Psychiatrist 22 yrs exp Hyderabad

The best home remedy for headache that I can suggest to you is to have a few hours of deep sleep. Stop alcohol consumption (if you have been drinking) and avoid late nights. Early to bed and early to rise followed by Pranayama and a walk in the open green areas would help you. Meditation will also help. But there one kind of headache that is brought on by depression. If that is so you must see a psychiatrist in person. Even Migaine headaches are best treated by psychiatrists.