Headache, memory loss, sleeping problem
I have been experiencing a severe headache for almost 1-2 weeks. Also having trouble in sleeping and memory loss. What is this?

Hello practo user I can understand the difficult situation that you are currently facing in your life . It seems that you are undergoing through some stress which is causing these symptoms of severe headache , sleeping disturbances and memory problems . It is suggested that you limit your phone time before sleeping as working long hours on phone or laptop also contributes to headaches . Try and engage in relaxing activities before sleeping , practice deep breathing and go for regular exercise as well . Maintain a healthy diet and set reminders on your phone regarding the tasks to be done . It is advisable that you seek help from a clinical psychologist for treatment and diagnosis of your issues and make you learn healthy positive coping skills and strategies for the same . You can also get in touch with me through the practo app for any further help or guidance.
consult a clinical psychologist
regular exercise , maintain healthy diet, set reminders for tasks , limit phone time before sleep, deep breathing exercises
Hello, Headache can be caused due to number of reasons. Headache associated with underlying stress is usually of mild to moderate intensity and not increased by any physical activity. If its severe and  associated with running nose, lacrimation, nausea, vomiting, intolerance to voice and light it can be cluster or migraine type. There are good medications available to take care of all types of headache. Get your vision checked to rule out any vision problem.
Consult nearby psychiatrist or neurologist or you can consult me.