Headache from 1 month
Hi, I hav headache from past 1 month. This headache is always there when I get up in the morning till I sleep. I showed to many doctors but no solution. 2 weeks ago I consulted a neurologist and got the mri done and got the vitamin d n b12 checked. I have deficiency of vitamin d and vitamin b12. And in mri Everything looks normal. I am taking baga-nt 400 tablets once a day and also nextop-25 once a day. But I don't see much difference. After taking the tablets I feel kind of dizzy. I am very confused now as what to do. I have attached my mri reports, please help me here. I have also attached the mri reports.

It may be due to migraine mam
please take consultation with a neurologist

You have attached the MRI of your cervical spine. Have you completed a brain MRI? Please consult for opinion. Thanks.
Consult