Headache during night
Suffering with severe headache since a week. Tried several medicines but of no use. Please guide me with suitable diagnosis to analyse the Root Cause of the Problem.

Hello there. I can understand your concern. There are a lot of causes of headache, with the amount of history and details you have given, it's not possible to tell the cause of your headache. I would suggest you consult a general physician in person for further evaluation and management of the headache. A few tests Also may be required. Best regards. Dr. Anil Kumar Jain.
Headache during night can be due to increased pressure inside the skull You have to consult a Neurosurgeon at the earliest for Clinical examination