Headache at over neck
Continuous headache at back side over neck. It is more while sleeping on pillow. Please suggest us line of treatment or home remedy.

Hello there. I can understand your concern. I hope you are not in too much pain. The history you have provided is very little . We need a detailed history along with a detailed clinical examination for commenting further on your case. Kindly consult a orthopedic surgeon in person for further evaluation and management. As of now to control pain you can take a tab. Zerodol th8 twice a day after food. Use a soft and a thin pillow . Best regards. Dr. Anil Kumar Jain.
Dr. Harisha N L
Hello there... I understand your concern... There are many possible reasons for your pain which has to be taken care....it may be due to Abnormalities in the bone or joints,trauma,poor posture,degenerative diseases,muscle strain...I would suggest you to consult nearest neuro physician for clinical examination they will do the needful.