Headache at back side
This is been noted by her headache at back side where she tie her hair. Little bit at close scalp we haven't consult with doctor yet, she had an accident 3 months ago. Slept on the floor on the back of the head but no major symptoms noted after it like vomiting bleeding like that, I mean it was not that serious accident. However she is started feeling headache after few weeks. I want to know what would be your opinion on it how we should get it treat. Thanks in advance.

Dr. J.Mariano Anto Bruno Mascarenhas
Neurosurgeon 17 yrs exp Chennai

The following symptoms following Head injury require evaluation by a Neurosurgeon 1. Headache 2. Vomiting 3. Dizziness 4. Giddiness 5. Double Vision 6. Blurring of Vision 7. Numbness 8. Weakness 9. Fits 10. Bleeding from Nose 11. Bleeding from Ears 12. Bleeding from throat Since there is headache you have to consult a neurosurgeon st the earliest

Hello there....., headache is a symptom of a disease that can activate the pain-sensitive nerves of the head. Many number of conditions can cause headache.... Try muscle relaxation exercises. Relaxation may help ease the pain of a headache. Relaxation techniques may include progressive muscle relaxation, meditation or yoga.... Get enough sleep, but don't oversleep. Get an adequate amount of sleep each night. It's best to go to bed and wake up at regular times, as well.....