Head pain always

It seems that I am suffering from head pain when I get up in morning it starts to pain never felt like relieved my head always seems to be paining and u don't understand why It happens tell me some solution I have been treating this for 10years with no effect tell me some solution

Doctor Answers (1) on Head pain always

Venkat Raghav Bangalore | General Physician
Hey, there are different types of headache like tension headache, migraine, cluster headache, sinus headache, acute headache . A tension headache is generally a diffuse, mild to moderate pain in your head. Stress is the most commonly reported trigger for tension headache .One way to help reduce stress is by planning ahead and organizing your day. Another way is to allow more time to relax. Do yoga and meditation . Migraine headache is pulsatile in nature you should avoid headache triggering circumstances , long tetm medication is required .