Back neck head pain vein

I am experiencing right back neck pain in connecting vein along with pain up to lower head, experiencing cold issues and heavyness in the right ear. Sometimes nausea with severe pain

Harisha N L

Hello there... I understand your concern... There are many possible reasons for your pain which has to be taken care....it may be due to Abnormalities in the bone or joints,trauma,poor posture,degenerative diseases,muscle strain,shoulder joint instability,dislocation...you may require investigations like x ray,MRI etc...Drink plenty of fluids, such as water or juice. This will help dilute mucous secretions and promote drainage. Avoid beverages that contain caffeine or alcohol, as they can be dehydrating. Drinking alcohol can also worsen the swelling of the lining of the sinuses and nose. Moisten your sinus cavities. Drape a towel over your head as you breathe in the vapor from a bowl of hot water. Keep the vapor directed toward your face. Or take a hot shower, breathing in the warm, moist air. This will help ease pain and help mucus drain. Apply warm compresses to your face. Place warm, damp towels around your nose, cheeks and eyes to ease facial pain...Consult orthopedic surgeon and ent specialist they will help you further.
Dr. Pradeep Kumar Palakonda
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 11 yrs exp Visakhapatnam
That pain you described points towards "Cervical Spondylosis". Colds & dullness in right ear looks like you have nasal allergy. You need to be investigated.