Head injury, memory loss

My mother recently fell unconscious and injured her head badly. This caused minor clots in her brain, whose treatment is going on. Though, she remembers everyone, at times she forgets a few, or the relationship. Even when in hospital she presumes that she's at home. She understands what is being told to her, but then forgets after a while. Kind of running it of emotions as well. She's a diabetic and blood pressure patient as well. Also, has a habit of taking sleeping pills. Her injury has recovered to a good extent, but the clots in the brain are probably causing kind of dementia issue I think. Is there a way she can be rehabilitated through ayurvedic treatment and brought back to normal? Without stopping her current treatment medicines.

Neurosurgeon 6 yrs exp Lucknow
wait for some time she will improve. there would be some residual problems but you have to live with it. usually these are minor problems not affecting daily life