Head injury
I had an accident yesterday, got 14 stitches on my forehead, i dont have any symptoms regarding head injury. CT scan showed all normal but there is a soft tissue swelling in my left frontal region. Is it serious?

No it's not serious. Ct scan is very sensitive to pick up any internal bleed or fracture.  Since it's normal very less cause for worry.  The swelling is an heamatoma which will reduce in due time.  Only caution being your stiched wound or heamatoma should not get infected.

Soft tissue injury treatment Vastus lateralis injury symptoms