Head injury in 2009
Head injury in 2009, left side brain surgery, 40 days in coma, after that slow progress. Still impact on right limbs. Cannot walk normal. Cannot use right hand normal. This created attention problem.

Dr. Amal Krishna Mandal
Homeopath 30 yrs exp Kolkata

Hello, As you are suffering from post accidental paralytic condition, it is curable in homoeopathic characterized treatment but time to be given. May contact through askhomoeo.com
Dr. Deepika Gupta
Homeopath 6 yrs exp Gurgaon

The symptoms/complaints which u r suffering from rt nw can be very well treated by Homoeopathic medicines but u hv to visit clinic or practo consult direct.In ur case cure can be guranteed
Dr. (Prof.) Nilanjana Basu
Homoeopath 16 yrs exp Noida

Hello. I suppose you are doing regular excercises. Excercises will built up your stamina and improve your weakness. I see you also have some homoeopathic medicines. It will be wise if you take a second opinion about treatment. Donot loose hope. You can regain health if you are strong in your mind and brave in your heart. Regards
Dr Rashmi shukla
Homeopath 13 yrs exp Nagpur
Sometimes this happens that after head injury some damages don't recover and that s why leaving disabilities for long and may be permanent.
You should start immediately homoeopathic treatment which might improve you to an extent .
You should continue physiotherapy to prevent further loss of the function .
Dr. Parikshit Mahimkar
Homeopath 8 yrs exp Mumbai
Begin with Homoeopathic medicine to treat this paralytic condition (right hemiplegia):-- Bothrops 30 4 pills - 2/3 times daily - 15 Days Chew pills. Take regularly.
Dr. Anjali
Homeopath 13 yrs exp Ghaziabad
Hello, I understand your problem but as you met with this accident long back you must be having your regular medicines to reduce post trauma impacts. Homoeopathic has wide scope for such post trauma symptoms. You must visit some homoeopathic physician with detailed history of your problems and medicines you are taking. Along with that you also get physiotherapist opinion to strengthen your right side limbs. Hopefully you will be recovered soon.
Dr. Raja Srikanth
Homeopath 6 yrs exp Visakhapatnam
Dear patient don't be so depressed due to your in ability to walk and right. The symptoms you mentioned lead to a post traumatic paralysis of right limbs. As it is 7 years old it may improve but to how much extent is to be confirmed after examining the patient. We I homoeopathy definitely have good drugs and recoveries for this type of cases. Please visit a nearest qualified homoeopathic physician for fast and accurate results. Or you may contact me also. Hoping for a speedy recovery. Srikanths homoeo clinc