Head injury
Hi All, My wife suffered an accident a week ago as she had slipped and hit her head. She had a mild headache and nothing else on the day of the injury. After a week's time she has been complaining about repeated headaches and pain.. she had vomitting sensations a couple of times and did vomit once couple of days after the injury. I'm about to get a CT scan tomorrow for her.. Any other inputs which I could get from you'll and what kind of a specialist do I need to consult,

Hello! Kindly undergo a CT scan brain plain as soon as possible and inform the report soon. Till then kindly admit the patient under a neurologist
Watch for recurrent vomitting and nasal or ear bleed. Take strict bed rest

do a ct scan as early as possible meet a neurologist today

Symptoms of old head injury Nose injury and headache