Head injury
Three days ago (Saturday noon) I slipped in the bathroom and hit my head on a tiled wall before falling down. This resulted in swelling on left back side of my head (about 4 inches diagonally back from top of the left ear). There was swelling at the spot and headache for a while but no other symptom at that time. Right now, three days later, the spot still hurts when touched but swelling is mostly gone. My question is do I need to get it checked for internal injury or basis above it seems fine?

Hello there. I can understand your concern. There will be pain for a few days due to the damage of the soft tissue there. You can just take a pain killer like diclofenac and serratiopeptidase combination which is available by trade name lyser-d twice a day after food for five days. Do not massage the area, do not do hot fomentations or compressions. Consult a physician in person for further help. Best regards. Dr. Anil Kumar Jain.