Head injury
Have attached recent MRI scan for reference.have other scan images also Suggest me the best possible solution Thank you sir

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  We need a little more history. Always a detailed history is to be given so that we can help you out. Just with the MRI report what can you expect.  At least what are you taking now for this? Simple things. Consult a neurologist in person for further evaluation and management. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.
Dr. Rama S.K
Internal Medicine 16 yrs exp Pune
Lt parietotemporal ischemia with gliosis must have led to aphasia(speech) problem ....since gliosis set in....need speech therapy
Dr. Kamaljit Singh Kainth
Consultant Physician 16 yrs exp Delhi
Right now which medicine are you taking I wanted to know about it
Dr. Vinod Veerapalli
Would have been great had you uploaded images of scan itself so that I can know the extent of damage. There is nothing to worry about the findings on MRI, but follow-up with your family doctor or a neurologist is required. Just like skin wounds heal, damage to the brain also heals, but nerve cells once dead cannot to recover to normal state. Most people will not notice any symptoms throughout their life. If injury is big, some develop seizure disorder later in their lives.
Dr. P. Vijayaraghavan
Consultant Physician 34 yrs exp Chennai
There is evidence of permanent damage. Some drugs may still help recovery of neuronal function. Neurologist's guidance will be of benefit.