Head ache problem
I am always having severe headache after masturbation. First there is pain across the eyes then it is spreading the whole head. What to do .

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  This is normal think in a few people. It will reduce gradually. You can take a tab. Indomethacin as suggested by my colleague during the headache. If it still persists, consult a physician in person for further evaluation and management.  Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.
Dr. Harisha N L

Hi there I understand your concern...for some people it's common to experience these kind of symptoms....fallow relaxation techniques like yoga, meditation,avoid alcohol, smoking, coffee, tea...have good sleep and develop healthy food habits..you will be fine in few days.
Dr. Rama S.K
Internal Medicine 16 yrs exp Pune
This is post coital headache....please take indomethacin 50 mg during headache