Severe headache..

From past 6 + years I suffered severe headache problem. I tried all tablets (dolo650, dart, & other paracetamol tablet - no use). If I took only saridon, pain gets reduced & again started after 5-6 hrs. No use of other tabs. Averagely I'm taking 12 tabs/ week. During headache unable to concentrate other works. Can u help me to suggest come out of this problem.

Doctor Answers (1) on Severe headache..

Dr. Manaswini Mullapudi Bangalore | General Physician
Hi, what kind of headache is it? The exact location of it? Do you have associated symptoms like vomiting or nausea? Or do you have repeated bouts of fever and cold? Does it vary with position? If you lead a stressful lifestyle, its advisable to include some exercise in your routine and have a good diet. And if you feel that it increases when u eat certain foods, or if there is a change in eating or sleeping pattern, you should try to avoid things that increase it. Please consult a doctor and explain the exact nature of your headaches and what changes make it worse or better, because different types of headaches have different treatments.