Having sinus issues
I am having runny nose , nose pain, headache and continous sneezing from last 3 days and not suffering from cold.

Hi. You appear to have Allergic rhino-sinusitis. Nasal decongestants and steam inhalation will help relieve your symptoms. However, detailed history and examination including a nasal endoscopy may be required to rule out infection and other causes of your symptoms. I would recommend you to visit an ENT specialist near you for appropriate treatment. Regards, Dr Aanchal A Mittal,  Therapeia centre,  Bangalore

You can take symptomatic treatment in the form of painkiller for headache and tab cetzine once a day for 3 days to subside the allergy . Consult online
Please get back to me via Video Consultation.