Nose bleed and stomach pain
I got nose bleed for the first time on February for 2 times.recently I am suffering from stomatch pain before and after eating my food.in may again I got nose bleed for 5 minutes about 3-4 drops.what is the reason.I am working in power plant and I will eat food prepared at my office canteen

Hi nose bleeds have got a lot of causes and in your case you have got say total of 3 episodes of bleeds and hence I would suggest you to physically visit an ent specialist and get your nose examined.also discuss any other symptoms with your specialist. If required nasal endoscopy and some blood investigations will also be advised  to reach some sort of diagnosis. Regards

As you have a recurrent episode of nasal bleeds, I would advise you to visit the ENT so that you can be examined and undergo the necessary investigations to find the underlying cause of the problem and have it treated accordingly. As for the stomach pain it is likely to be due to hyperacidity leading to gastritis. You would need deworming tablet and antacid. These following steps would help you with the stomach pain: - Don't skip break down 3 big square meals broken down to 5 or 6 small meals as you can tolerate and slowly increase as you get better. - Reduce/ Avoid spicy,fried, fatty, junk and oily food - Avoid/ Limit drinking coffee, tea and carbonated drinks to once a day - Exercise regularly (30-45mins/day) - Increase daily intake of water to 3 liters - Avoid/Stop smoking and drinking if you have the habit - Reduce stress through methods such as yoga/meditation. If the problem persists or worsens visit the ENT at the earliest
Follow the steps as advised
If condition persists or worsens visit the ENT at the earliest

Stinging pain in nose Random nose bleeds from right nostril Frequent nose bleeds one nostril