Having pain in his ankle.

My Father is about 40 years old and last three year he suffering pain in his ankle,heel,instep.His weight is approx 85 KG, He consulted many doctors , take several types of medicine like consult by the doctors and ayurvedic. but result is zero.His problem is increasing day by day.Please suggest me how he can overcome to this problem as soon as possible. Thank you.
views-icons 20 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Having pain in his ankle.

doctor profile image
Dr. Saras Gupta (PT)
2 yrs. of exp | Delhi | Physiotherapist
Check for the tightness of the calf muscle. If it is tight then go for the stretching of calf muscle. If it doesn't work then consult some physiotherapist because may be it is neurological.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
message icon Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?