Having pain in back
Having some internal pain on left back side . The pain increase when I laugh or cough. I feel some muscle has pulled but in lot of pain

Hello, We have Ayurvedic medicine treatment for your problem. No need for patients to get admitted and no operation or Panchkarma required. You can contact me online or offline for any questions or medication or visit Mumbai clinic. You can visit my website www.voraclinic.com Tc

+163
Chat with a doctor
Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  Yes it could be. Sincw when are you having this pain? Kindly get it checked out by a general physician in person for further evaluation and management.  As of now you can take a tab. Zerodol-p twice a day after food 3 days. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.