Having kidney stone
Frpm last one year i diagnosed with kidney stone. Stone size is 12mm. I am taking homeopathic , auryediv and also allopathic treatment however stone size is same. Need to know how to cure without operation. I am taking medicine such as berberis vulgaris, ston 1b6, k-cit syrup... Pls advise for any good medicine treatment.

Dr. Amod Dwivedi
Urologist 17 yrs exp Kanpur

None of the medicine in any discipline reduces stone size to significant degree except pure uric acid stone. All these medicine can help to reduce further growth or formation of new stones. Such side stone can be broken by lithotripsy. Mini PCNL is also option, where stone is removed by very small stitchless hole from kidney. No scar, very less pain lasting one or two days, almost nil blood loss, and able to do your job within few days.