Having abcess on arm pit
I am having abcess on arm pit and anus.it becomes like small gooseberry size and I feel like little feverish. Once it breaks I am fine n a pale yellowish thick pus comes out along with blood. I am been having since 16 years.kindly advice .I have tried aurvedic, homeopathy, had English medicine for pain killer nothing working on me.please advice what to do

Dr. Pradnya Shastri
Dermatologist 9 yrs exp Mumbai

Have you ever had treatment from an allopathic dermatologist ? 16 years is too long a time to have a condition and not being able to get relief. There are ways in which only an allopathic dermatologist will be able to help you . Visit one immediately. You will definitely benefit.
Dr. Manoj Agarwala

You probably have a condition called hidradenitis suppurativa. It needs proper evaluation and treatment plan. Meet a Dermatologist who should be able to guide through the treatments