Tca cross for pitted scar

I have pitted acne scars. I did a research on various treatments available. I find tca cross to be most promising. Where can I avail this facility in Pune?? I am not able to decide on the future course of action, as I don't know where this facility is available

Doctor Answers (1) on Tca cross for pitted scar

Harisha N L Bangalore | General Physician
Dermatologist will decide based on your scar type... You should have prior consultation before choosing treatment...as Scars can involve textural change in the superficial and deep dermis, and can
also be associated with erythema, and less often, pigmentary change.
In general, treatment of acne scarring is a multistep procedure. First,
examination of  is necessary to classify the subtypes of scarring that are present. Then, the patient´s primary concerns are
elicited, and the patient is offered a menu of procedures that may address the various components of the scarring process...it can be removed by using chemical and mechanical peeling and also by laser treatment...consult good dermatologist they will examine and explain in detail..you can use practo app to find best doctors in your locality
Regards