Acne scars

I have been suffering from acne vulgaris from a long time.i have been prescribed screen 70,zyclin nanogel and adalene nanogel which i have been using for a year now,but i could not see much of a diiference in my skin.should i stop having dairy products?is skinlite cream a good option for acne scars?
views-icons 169 Views bookmarks-icon 1 Bookmark Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Acne scars

Hi. Greetings. The creams that you are using are good for acne. Visit your dermatologist regularly. Reducing milk intake may reduce your flares of acne. For marks you'll definitely need procedures. Don't use skin lite cream. You'll need other skin lightening creams for a specified duration to reduce the marks , and this could also be dealt with chemical peeling. Also you must use a sunscreen to prevent darkening of the spots. For scars, creams may not work n you may need procedures like microneedling, microneedling rf, fractional lasers, prp or subscision or a combination of these. Send in your pictures if you need further assistance. Or see a dermatologist near you and discuss the same with him. Hope this helps. Warm regards. Dr Govind S Mittal. Excel care hospital, Bangalore.