White stuff from arm pit
I am getting white stuff from arm pit from past 2 years, what I should do, to which specialised doctor I should consult either a dermatologist or surgeon or any other
58 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Srinivas C
Dermatologist 18 yrs exp Bangalore
You could be suffering from a condition called Hidradinitis suppuritiva which is an infection of Apocrine glands. Please consult a dermatologist who will be able to help.  If overweight losing weight would be prevent new eruptions.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?