Have got back pain

One day while playing cricket I had got cramp near my waist. Since that day it started paining. Usually I will be able to do all the stuffs without any problem, but after playing outdoor games or riding bike for long time increases pain.. I have gone through physiotherapy sessions but it didn't help, and I am planning to visit orthopedic doctor.. Any suggestions??

Dr. Vishwas Virmani (PT)
Physiotherapist 20 yrs exp Noida

Extension Exercises x 15 times x twice daily - lying on tummy, take left arm up for 3 seconds, then bring it down, right arm up for 3 seconds, bring down. Bring right leg up, hold for 3 seconds, bring it down. Then right leg up and hold for 3 seconds and bring it down. Repeat twice a day- 10 times.
Dr. D Giridhar Balaji (PT)
Physiotherapist 6 yrs exp Hyderabad

Its fine if you are willing to see an orthopedician that could give a boost to management of your condition but at the same time i would suggest try by changing your physio too bcoz it need very keen interest from physios behalf to sort out your condition and you should be able to find one...