Waist pain
I have pain in my waist in right side ,waist to hip. Some times it spreads all over the waist viz. Left, right ,up ,down ,center. I can not bend it foreword and backward sometimes when it get tighten. I feel feel pain in all conditions. Movement weather i am sitting and laying on my bed. I can no do any hard work along with it .

Dr. Sharath Kumar K N
General Physician 3 yrs exp Mandya
Hello, A back muscle strain or ligament strain is one of the most commoncauses of acute lower back pain. Lifting a heavy object, twisting, or a sudden movement can cause muscles or ligaments stretch or develop microscopic tears. You need to get examined and need to answers few questions like how it started. Consult orthopedician for that. If you have fever along with it or pain in lower abdomen right side radiating to umbilicus consult general surgeon.
Dr. Poornachandra Tejaswi S
Hi, it might be a muscle spasm of the muscles supporting back bones and it might have happened on doing strenuous work or lifting heavy object, if that's the case try to develop habit of sleeping on the matt on the floor, do hot fomentation and get a orthopedic opinion to rule out other back bone related issues. If you have pain in the front of right lower waist and its radiating upwards towards the midline consult a surgeon as soon as possible.

Back pain around waist area Rash on left side of waist Pain left side of abdomen near waist