Has a minus glasses ...
Has power of -3 in both eyes , left eyes are professing Inspite of all precautions taken.. His doc has prescribed patch occlusion therapy for him for 3 months on a trial basis.. Hope it works...is there any other way we can atleast stabilise his power... My kid plays outdoor stays away from tv and other gadgets , eats very healthy diet... My question is what all can we do to avoid further progression Secondly does he needs to wear his glasses all the time or any break from glasses is recommended ..

Dr. Vaibhev Mittal
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 9 yrs exp Sangrur

hello There is no medication or food for improving eyesight or to get rid of glasses. This glass power will increase till 18 yrs of age and then become stable keep using glasses all time and continue patching as advised
Hello... He has to wear glasses to fix the power.. Except during sleep he need to wear spectacles all the time.. In present generation kids are developing myopia at early stage.....food, lifestyle also affects eyes but after one develops myopia he has to wear spectacles for life time......