Hard stool
I am having hard stool since past 10 days with little blood and pain. Can i take arshkutar ras yo treat this problem?

take authentic treatment in ayurveda consult online with me

hi I understand your concern homeopathic treatment offers best results in such cases without any side effects better consult with me online now share more details on private chat
1. Take home cooked, fresh light food. Take a lot of green vegetables n fruit. 2. Increasing the fibre in your diet is known to be as effective as injections for preventing further problems 3. Increasing your fluid intake which can help prevent further problems with haemorrhoids 4. Avoiding straining and constipation which is the most useful thing patients can do to prevent the problem coming back. If the fibre content of your diet is not sufficient to keep your stools soft, then a fibre supplement can help. 5. Maintain active life style 6. Curd is good for u. 7. Avoid fast foods, spicy n fried foods Homeopathy has very encouraging results. Consult online with details