Hairy body

My body is super hairy. I want to go through laser hair removal for complete neck to waist area of my body, front and back both side. Please let me know if this is permanent and how much would it cost to me in Pune ?

Doctor Answers (3) on Hairy body

Dr. Sandeep Gupta Delhi | Dermatologist
Yes laser will help Contact dheepe skin city pune
Dr. Pradeep Kumari Pune | Dermatologist/Cosmetologist
Usually males would  like reduction in hair growth rather than completely  hairless body. Depending  upon your requirement you can take 4-10 sessions . These are scheduled at intervals of 4-8 wks .
Reduction achieved is permanent. Depending  upon  type of laser used and expertise involved cost can vary for back and front 5000-10000 per session. Ensure that you do the sessions at adequate  interval and under dermatologist care to optimise results and avoid unwanted  side effects.
LASER hair removal is an extremely safe and effective way of getting rid of your unwanted hair permanently. Although, the results depend on the type of laser used, the area to be treated and the number of sittings done. For example, if you want to get rid of hair from the areas like chest, back, armpit etc where hair are thicker, better results are expected. The cost depends on the size of area to be treated. Kindly contact me personally to know more about cost per sitting  etc. ,i would be happy to guide you. Regards, Dr.Shruti Jadhav Devershi, Sólskin Professional Dermacare, Kharadi, Pune.