LASER HAIR REMOVAL

I want treatment for laser hair removal kindly suggest how should i go about it. Is it permanent?, What is electrolysis?

Doctor Answers (2) on LASER HAIR REMOVAL

Dr. Pradnya Shastri Mumbai | Trichologist
May I know which area you want treated? Laser is indeed a better option to treat unwanted hair. And with new technologies coming in it is safer and painless too. Also, it is less time consuming. Electrolysis was used initially. But it is painful and extremely time consuming and not to mention the pigmentation and scaring it can cause. But one thing you should know about laser is that the treatment is laser hair 'reduction' and not removal. Because although it lessens the unwanted hair significantly it doesn't 'clear' your skin of the hair. So to sum it up, depending on what area you want treated, it is definitely a far better option than electrolysis.
Laser hair removal would be an ideal option Electrolysis can cause lot of pigmentation and scarring.