Hairs That Comes On Nose
Sir/Mam. Can u Please help me out in my problem of the small dark hairs that comes over nose, please I want to remove them permanently as it disturbs my personal living around people. Please help me to get over this problem
41 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Nilesh Madkikar
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 12 yrs exp Pune
These are called as comodons.. black heads.. please visit a dermatologist  for this issue. Its a skin related issue and a dermatologist will do you justice. Regards Dr. Nilesh Madkikar
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?