Hairs on hand
Hi, I have too much hair on my hand which looks odd. Could you please suggest what should I do to reduce it?? Is there any treatment for this except laser treatment?

Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal

Greetings. Laser hair reduction is the safest and the best form of hair removal treatment we have as of today. So I guess you ll have to consider the same. Any particular reason - that you have a dislike for the same / or i guess ur understanding of laser treatment is limited and hence you are apprehensive about it. dont worry - see a dermatologist near you and discuss this with him.
see a qualified dermatologist near you
Further queries may be sent on follow up messaging
Dr. Sandeep Gupta

shave/ veet/ wax/bleaching
Dr. Shruti Jadhav Devershi
Trichologist 8 yrs exp Pune

Unfortunately no. For permanent hair removal /reduction LASER is your only choice . Regards, Dr.Shruti Jadhav Devershi, Sólskin Professional Dermacare, Kharadi, Pune.

How to reduce hand hair