Hairfall & weight loss
I have severe hairfall,weight loss,icthy rashes on my skin,more appetite,joint pains.after thyroid test, physician said that i have no thyroid problem .thyroid levels are t3-1.16ng/ml,t4-8.2 ug/dl,tsh-1.71uIu/ml.later ,after using homeo medicine for hyper thyroidism,thyroid levels are: t3-110.94ng/dl,t4-7.3ug/dl,tsh-1.82uIu/ml.above mentioned symptoms are decreased for some extent.should i consult endocrinologist ?
43 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Swathi S Aithal
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹100 for 24 hrs

Hello.. What ever symptoms you mentioned seem like hyperthyroidism only..yes you can consult an endocrinologist but even a physician can help you out in this..I need to know what tablets you were taking and in what intervals you have got this thyroid profile tests done..
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.