Hairfall problem
I have a lot of hairfall and greying of hair has started. I also suffer from acne. I have oily skin And any spot on my skin takes really long to go.

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

Thanks for the query. Premature graying is increasing problem in today's world. There are many reasons for premature graying as nutritional deficiencies or stress, environmental hazards,genetics and so on. A thorough evaluation will help identifying the cause of it. Though treatment options are limited and not very promising,still attempts could be made to prevent further graying of hairs. Existing ones may or may not regain normal colour. Acne treatment has multiple stages - to control new breakouts, to clear the sequelae (pigmentation and scars) and to prevent a relapse. If you have active acne lesions, it should be controlled on priority basis. For more information on hair loss https://www.aad.org/public/diseases/hair-and-scalp-problems/hair-loss