Using Morr F 5% for Hair
Hi.. I have been prescribed Morr F 5% for ADA and from very first day my hairfall has increased. Can anyone tell why it will be? And when will it settle down and hair regrowth will start.

Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal

Greetings. Don't worry. Many patients experience increased hair fall in first two to three weeks of initiation of minoxidil based lotions. This is due to initial action of minoxidil and conversion of all hair follicles to anagen phase. The fall will settle in couple of weeks and don't worry your hair will regrow. Further queries may be sent on follow up messaging. Warm regards.