Hairfall and thin hair

I have hip length hair. But it has become very thin. I am also having hairfall. Please suggest what should i use on my hair to make it thick and stop hairfall. The texture of my hair is straight and smooth. I havent done any kind of styling on my hair (like straightening, highlighting, rebounding) Please suggest some remedy and also the products i should use
views-icons 53 Views bookmarks-icon 1 Bookmark Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (2) on Hairfall and thin hair

Dr. Pinanky Jadhav-Adhe Pune | Dermatologist
There are lots of reasons for hair fall. Please visit a dermatologist for hair analysis and treatment. Sometimes blood tests may be needed to find out any vitamin deficiencies or any hormonal imbalances. Treatment depends on the treating the cause of your hair fall. Have well balanced nutritious diet. Hope this helps you.  Best regards, Dr Pinanky Jadhav Eternis clinic, Pune www.eternisclinic.com
Hair fall problems are rising. The main reason is unhealthy diet and lifestyle. A lot of therapeutic options do exist to maintain and increase the volume of hair. From hair vitamins to PRP therapy. See a Dermatologist and decide what's best for you. Hair fall treatment consist of 2 phases, stopping the hair fall and then increasing the counts and density